Wednesday, August 25, 2010

time I felt very strange

time I felt very strange, but also blame the bank staff a few, not thought of that staff member has told me that if access to postal savings money, more than 50 thousand yuan should make an appointment. I heard nothing, the Bank of China in the money go? Moncler Is the speed of the central bank printed banknotes residents still can not keep up the speed to touch you? Please do not tell me inflation caused by the central bank notes are not junk, because I often removed from the automatic teller machine on even number of notes, P90X in particular, this is the most common. I do not know who to several major state-owned banks took away most of the money? but I know, certainly not old age and raise the 800 million Chinese farmers, as it is in China. thought here, I have a splitting headache,Christian Louboutin ready to get up to find water to drink, I have a opened a quilt, I found even more desperate happened, my penis so many lovers love to hate is not even the morning (early) Bob. each and I slept with a woman would ask me, early in the morning, when, why am I there was no air conditioning of? With a responsible attitude to science, I usually explain that it was the sake of urine writings to be finished, if this explanation does not make them satisfied, I will turn away, simmering deliberate breath, wait until difficulty breathing, flushed face, naturally, when I tell them that they and their last night in a dream to .

No comments:

Post a Comment